We are delighted to welcome you back to National College of Ireland and we hope you're looking forward to your next year of study.
Please note that college resumes on the week of 17 September 2018. Fees must be paid before the date of your first class or access to college services will be affected and a late fee charge will be applied.
All students must register by paying their fees online. Please read the below information carefully as the registration process may differ slightly for specific courses. You will need your username and password to access online registration services. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it online.
Please note the below with regard to payments:
- The College no longer accepts cash on campus
- The College does not accept American Express cards as a method of payment.
- If you are being sponsored the Sponsorship Form (PDF) must be downloaded, signed and returned to the Fees Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are availing of a direct debit plan you must download, fill out and return the Direct Debit Form (PDF) to the Fees Office, email@example.com
If you notice anything unusual with your fees calculation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your student name and number and the issue you are experiencing. We will reply to your query as soon as possible.
If you are paying by bank transfer, please see bank account details below. Please ensure you place your student number as the transfer reference.
BANK NAME: Bank Of Ireland
ACCOUNT NAME: National College of Ireland
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 17527802
SORT CODE: 90-01-72
BANK ADDRESS: Ranelagh, Dublin 6
SWIFT CODE: BOFIIE2D
IBAN: IE38 BOFI 9001 9917527802
BIC CODE: BOFIIE2D
Returning full-time undergraduate students
To register online, please follow the How to Register Online Full Time 2018 (PDF) step-by-step guide.
Students who are not in receipt of SUSI funding for the Student Contribution Fee (SCF), please note the following:
- The Student Contribution Fee (SCF) for the academic year 2018/19 is €3,000.
- If you were not awarded grant funding from a local authority/VEC/SUSI, at least 20% of the SCF will have to be paid to register, plus the €80 gym fee.
- Please note that 50% of the SCF will have to be paid by 30 November, with the balance payable at the start of the second semester.
- If you elect to sign up for a Direct Debit, then the direct debit payment commences 5 October and continues for six months. If you choose the direct debit option, you must pay a 20% deposit online and fill out the direct debit form and return it to email@example.com before 17 September.
Students in receipt of a SUSI grant, please note the following:
- Students that have been awarded funding in previous years in respect of the SCF will have to pay the outstanding €80 gym membership fee to register.
If you have a fee category of self-fundin,g you are liable for following:
- Tuition Fees
- Student Contribution Fee
- Gym Membership Fee
In order to be registered for the upcoming academic year you must pay the following at minimum:
- 50% of the student contribution fee (€1,500) AND
- 50% of your tuition fees AND
- €80 gym membership fee in full
BA Honours in Psychology
Students of the BA Honours in Psychology (full-time) are not eligible to pay their fees online. If you have passed your summer exam sitting you will be sent a giro with directions for payment. The fee for this course is €5,900. If you wish to spread the cost of your fees by direct debit you can do so by sending a cheque/bank draft or postal order for 20% of the total course fee (€1,180), together with the €80 gym membership fee, and complete and return the direct debit form.
Repeat Sitting and 3rd Year Computing Students
Please note, students on work placement or those who have sat repeat exams will be able to register online once the results are released after 12pm on 13 September 2018.
Returning Part-Time Students
To register online, please follow the step-by-step instructions (PDF).
The following are some documents you may find useful in completing the registration process.
Returning part-time Masters students
If you are moving from 1st year to 2nd year, please note you will be rolled and automatically registered in the next academic session. You will be notified by email once this occurs. This is not confirmation of your end of year results. In the event that you are unsuccessful and therefore ineligible to progress into 2nd year, any monies paid will be refunded or offset against the cost of repeating a module.
This applies to the following part-time courses:
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Marketing
- Masters in Business Administration
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Cloud Computing
- MSc in Mobile Technologies
- MSc in Web Technologies
- MSc in International Business
- MSc in Cyber Security
- MSc in Fintech
Part-time Masters students can pay their fees in a number of ways:
- If you are being fully funded by your employer, you can download, fill out and return the Sponsorship Form to the Fees Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you are being partially funded by your employer, you can download fill out and return the Sponsorship Form to the Fees Office (email@example.com). In order to pay the balance please login to your student account and click on the service Pay Fees and follow the instructions online.
- If you wish to pay your fees by direct debit, you must log into your student account to pay the initial 20% deposit. Then download, fill out and return the direct debit form to the Fees Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).