How to book and secure a room On Campus for the January 2019 Intake
There are only a small number of On Campus rooms available for the January 2019 intake and to book a room you must ring the accommodation office on +35314498703 on 14 November at 9.30am (Irish Time) and give the following information.
- Your Name, NCI ID Number, Course and Email address.
- Pay the booking deposit of €400 (Visa or Mastercard Only). This is refunded after check-out, less insurance of €27.50.
- Room bookings for the January intake are for 20 weeks with a move in date from 16 January 2019 and a move out date of 8 June 2019.
- The fees are €400 Booking Deposit, €3,350 for rent and €280 for Utilities (Light, Heat, Hot Water & WiFi) and you must pay the €400 booking deposit when making your booking on 14 November and this can only be paid by visa or mastercard.
- To secure the room booking you must pay the rent and utilites of €3350 and €280 in full by Friday 30 November
- It is important to note that rooms are strictly limited and we expect them to fill very quickly. So before making your booking please ensure you have an unconditional offer, paid your tuition fees in full and that you are ready to pay your deposit of €400 on 14 November and the full payment by 30 November.
Please note that all International students will be given the option in March to extend their On Campus accommodation for the summer months.
Payment methods to secure your room
1. Credit or Debit Card is the preferred method of payment. The accommodation office will email the link for you to pay your full balance by 30 November by credit card. Please make sure you have sufficient credit limit to pay this. If not, you can request to extend your credit limit with your bank as a ‘once off’ to make this payment.
2. Pay to Study. The accommodation office will email the link for you to pay your full balance by 30 November by this method. Once you select this method of payment you will receive an email from Pay to Study which will give you instructions on how to make the payment. You will need to visit your bank to transfer the payment through Pay to Study and you may be asked to pay in US Dollars. You must ensure that you allow plenty of time for the payment to reach the NCI bank account by 30 November as it can take up to 5 working days for payments to reach our bank account.
3. Bank Transfer. If you choose this method of payment you must ensure that you allow plenty of time for the payment to reach our bank account by 30 November as it can take up to 5 working days for payments to reach our bank account.
When making your payment please quote your NCI student ID number and your accommodation reference as we need this to allocate the payment to your accommodation account.
BANK NAME: Allied Irish Bank
ACCOUNT NAME: National College of Ireland
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 05241938
SORT CODE: 93-33-84
BANK ADDRESS: Westmoreland Street, Dublin 2
SWIFT CODE: AIBKIE2D
IBAN: IE43 AIBK 9333 8405 2419 38
When you pay by bank transfer or Pay to Study you need to email your bank receipt of the payment to email@example.com as we need this to trace your payment.
Frequently Asked Questions for On Campus Accommodation
Will there be a full refund for On Campus Accommodation if my visa is refused?
A refund less €150 booking fee will be offered if the room is cancelled up to six weeks before your course start date.
If cancelled after this date, there is also a charge of €160 per week, for the weeks that the room is unoccupied and could not be sold to another student.
Can I request who I will share with On Campus?
International students will share with other International students and rooms are allocated by the accommodation office. If possible they will try to accommodate specific requests for friends who wish to share an apartment.
Are there Terms & Conditions for On Campus Accommodation?
As part of your booking you will have to agree to and sign the ‘Conditions of Occupancy’ and a ‘letting agreement’. Both of these forms are available on the NCI website as www.ncirl.ie/Campus/Student-Accommodation and they must be signed and returned to the Accommodation Office before you move in.
When can I move in On Campus?
The contract for On Campus Accommodation is for 20 weeks and the move in date is from 16 January 2019. If you arrive earlier than the move in date agreed with you, you will have to book and pay for temporary accommodation in Hotel, Hostel or Homestay.
What is included with On Campus Accommodation?
A detailed inventory list of what is included is available on the Accommodation office page at www.ncirl.ie/Campus/Student-Accommodation/What-comes-in-the-apartment