Your college years are often the most exciting of your life - and where you choose to live can have a big impact on your time in Dublin. We have lots of advice and guidelines to help you choose whether to live on- or off-campus.
Many students consider their time at college as some of the best years of their lives, as they experience new places, discover new interests and make new friends.Leaving home to live abroad is an exciting time but we understand it can be a little scary too. Finding the right place to live is very important as your accommodation will provide a base for your new life, and will be your home away from home.
We have developed an Accommodation Guide (available in our Downloads section), which gives you information and helps you to decide whether to life on- or off-campus.
If you decide on-campus accommodation is best for you:
- Have a full offer no later than six weeks before the start date of your course, in the year you intend to begin your studies.
- Firmly accept your course place at NCI
- Apply for on-campus accommodation
- Secure your accommodation by paying the fee within the deadline
If you decide off-campus accommodation is best for you:
- Book temporary accommodation before arrival to Ireland
- Arrive at least four weeks before your course starts
- View and book your rented accommodation after your arrival