The International Office provides a wide ranging support service for key aspects of the college's internationalisation strategy.
The International Office is headed up by Richard Barry, our Director, and is made up of Regional Managers, our International Officer, Peer Mentors, along with support from admissions and careers.
Our recruitment activity is divided into six areas – Ireland & the UK, Americas, Middle East & Africa, South Asia, South East Asia and the Far East. At NCI, International students are seen as those who require a student visa and as such, does not include EU students currently.
Our key roles cover:
- International student recruitment
- Student exchanges and study abroad
- Specialist support services for students, staff and academic visitors from overseas
- Relationships with overseas partners
- Engagement with overseas sponsoring organisations
- Multinational education initiatives
- Management of our overseas’ offices
- Delivery of curriculum on joint programmes
All general enquiries, including questions on how to apply to NCI, can be sent to us using the contact form. Please note that our offices are open from 0900 to 1700, Monday to Friday.
For individual staff contact details, please use our staff listing A-Z.
To keep up to date with the latest news from the International Office, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We also have a Facebook group dedicated to freshers for each intake.