National College of Ireland is delighted to announce an Early Years Conference recognising and supporting the constitutional role of parents as the primary educators of their children.
The call for abstracts has now been closed but if you would like to attend the conference, you can purchase a ticket online.
Call for Abstracts
We would like to invite practitioners, educators and researchers to submit an abstract to share their work in this area with the early childhood community.
The title of our conference is ‘Supporting Parents in their Constitutional Role as Primary Educators’ and we invite you to submit an abstract under one of the following themes:
- Languages, Literacies and STEM
- The Home Learning Environment
- The role of parents in children’s services and the Irish education system
- Engaging Parents in their Children’s Learning and Development
- The Role of Fathers and the extended family
- Play – Indoor and Outdoor
- Wellbeing – Social and Emotional Development and Resilience
- Under 3s
- Identity and Belonging - Inclusiveness and Diversity
An abstract can be submitted for:
- Individual oral presentation
- Self-organised symposium with 3 oral presentations around one common theme
- Poster presentation
Tickets for the conference can be purchased online.