We strongly believe that continued support throughout life stages, is a key element in addressing educational disadvantage in marginalised communities. Through our sustained support programmes, we aim to improve the developmental and educational journeys of children and young people in our communities. Our programmes are developed through careful collaboration with local schools and respond to areas of need that have been identified within the community.
- To raise children and young people’s educational and career expectations
- To provide ongoing support to students and educators in order to help them continue and achieve in education
- To enable children and young people of develop the skills they will need to achieve their educational and career goals.
- To raise, encourage and celebrate educational achievements
- To widen participation in higher education within the Dublin Docklands