Sports Scholarship Programme
National College of Ireland is committed to the development of sporting excellence and awards sports scholarships to students to promote and foster sporting talent within the College.
The scholarship initiative is an investment in student potential, which endeavours to tailor performance based components with financial support so students can maintain a dual focus on academic and sporting progression.
Sports scholarships are reserved for full-time registered students who have reached or have the potential to reach a very high level of performance competing at International, National, Inter-provincial or Inter-county level.
Each scholarship is worth €1,000 and is awarded for a one year period subject to application criteria and conditions.
The sports scholarship package will offer successful students a combination of the following supports to help students realise their potential and achieve their goals.
- Annual gym membership including individual training programme
- Personal training sessions with leading fitness professional
- Nutrition and dietary advice with leading fitness consultant
- Sport motivation and peak performance coaching with leading expert
- Academic and learning development advice and on-going support
- Financial support for sport related expense
Each scholarship is worth €250 and is awarded for a one year period subject to application criteria and conditions.
The Representative Level scholarship package will offer successful students a combination of the following supports to help students realise their potential and achieve their goals.